Our Commitment to Privacy at HR Strategic Partners
HR Strategic Partners collects this information in order to provide the best and most complete services possible for our clients. Services include recruitment, training, employee relations, leadership coaching, performance management, terminations, outplacement, and general HR consulting. Under no circumstances do we sell personal information to other organizations.
What is Personal Information? Personal information is any information that identifies an individual and includes information with respect to name, address, age, gender, contact information, income, marital status, financial situation, health, current employment, compensation package, and previous employment history, together with personal references and identification numbers (such as a social insurance number). We may also collect business-specific information, such as account information, market research, public relations and media data, email correspondence and analytics.
Other important details regarding privacy are as follows:
- ◆ Consent – Each individual will be asked to give consent through implied consent or in the case of exchanging trade secrets and market research, through a mutual non-disclosure agreement.
- ◆ Collection – All information received is pertinent to the supply of services from HR Strategic Partners to their customers. We do not collect information where it is not needed to supply services.
- ◆ Information Sharing – HR Strategic Partners will never disclose, sell or lease to any third party, either free of charge or for remuneration, any personal information provided on this site without permission, unless we are required to do so by law.
- ◆ Registration Forms – Our Web site has registration forms requiring users to give us contact information. Contact information from these registration forms are used to send users information about our company, provided they have indicated they would like to receive such material. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings using our Contact Us form and indicating that they no longer wish to receive such material.
- ◆ Blogs, forums, and other social media – This Website may host various blogs, forums, and other social media applications or services that allow the sharing of content with other users (collectively “Social Media Applications”). Any personal information or other information contributed to any Social Media Application can be read, collected, and used by other users of that Social Media Application over whom we have little or no control. Therefore, we are not responsible for any other user’s use, misuse, or misappropriation of any personal information or other information that is contributed to any Social Media Application.
- ◆ Links – This site may contain links to other Web sites. This privacy statement does not extend to the data collection practices of third parties and HR Strategic Partners does not assume any responsibility for the privacy practices, policies or actions of third parties. Children’s privacy protection – We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy in the interactive online world. This Website is not designed for or intentionally targeted at children under the age of 14 and it is not our policy to intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 14.
When working with HR Strategic Partners, you trust us with extremely confidential information on a regular basis. Our commitment to privacy and confidentiality is simple and unwavering – We handle all of your information as if it were our own. Any information you entrust to us will remain absolutely private and secure. We ensure that we comply with the legislated requirement within our scope of knowledge, such as: The guidelines set out by the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), and the HRPA Rules of Professional Conduct.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy or confidentiality, please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com, 5-450 Holland Street West, Suite 323, Bradford, Ontario, L3Z2A4, or 1-877-601-4777, ext. 700. Staff procedures are to follow the internal guidelines for PIPEDA and take any questions or concerns to the privacy officer. To remove your name from our mailing lists, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.